We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as Great Lakes Home Mortgage. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
* Information you provide - When you sign up for a Great Lakes Home Mortgage Account or other Great Lakes Home Mortgage service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services, such as our advertising programs, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Great Lakes Home Mortgage services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
* Log information - When you access Great Lakes Home Mortgage services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
* User communications - When you send email or other communications to Great Lakes Home Mortgage, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
* Location data - Great Lakes Home Mortgage offers location-enabled services, such as Great Lakes Home Mortgage Maps for mobile. If you use those services, Great Lakes Home Mortgage may receive information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location (such as a cell ID).
* Links - Great Lakes Home Mortgage may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising. Read more information about links and redirected URLs.