Items Needed for your Loan Application
For a quick approval and a smooth process, here's a list of a few things that will help us make the loan application
process easier and faster.
- Two most recent paycheck stubs if paid every 2 weeks or twice a month.
- Four most recent paycheck stubs if paid every week.
- Two years of W-2 tax forms.
- Two years of personal tax returns with W2's if using commission, bonus, interest or other variable income.
- Two years of personal, partnership, and/or corporate tax returns if self employed.
- Three most recent bank and asset statements with all pages for all bank accounts, investments, or retirement accounts.
- Real Estate purchase contract, signed by all parties.
- Copy of earnest money deposit check.
- Payment books and/or statements for outstanding liabilities.
- Bankruptcy: Provide copy of discharge papers, list of creditors, and letter of explanation surrounding circumstances.
- Complete divorce decree and/or separation papers.
- Copy of drivers license or state issued I.D.
- If your transaction is a refinance, please provide the most recent mortgage statement on your property and the name and phone number of your insurance agent.